Register for 2017-18 Religious Education
Registration for Grades 1-9 2017-18 Religious Education has begun!
Steps to Register:
- Fill out the Registration Form (see form below) and return it to the rectory. The Registration deadline has been extended to Friday, September 1st.
- Keep in mind some required program class sizes (i.e., Grades 2 & 8) are limited and students will be assigned on a first come first served basis. You will be notified of class assignments by mid-August.
- All students registering for the first time, who did not receive the sacraments of Baptism and/or First Communion at St. Joseph Church, must include an original sealed copy of their baptismal certificate with the registration form.
- If you are new to the Parish, we ask that you register as a parishioner before registering for Religious Education classes.
- Books are available for purchase in the rectory during our regular hours; Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Saturday – 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Sunday – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- For more information on each grade please visit the Grade Level Menus. Visit the Schedule Menu for class days and times.
Registration Form 2017_18 (PDF, 168K)