SAVE THE DATE
Opening Parent Meeting for Grades 1 to 9 is Tuesday, October 20th in the Church.
Two sessions are offered: 9:45 a.m. OR 7:00 p.m. The meeting will last approximately 30 minutes for Grades 1 and 3 to 9. Grade 2 Parents are asked to stay an additional 15 minutes for important Sacramental information.
Please note the following to adhere to COVID-19 Protocols:
- Only one parent is asked to attend
- Masks are required
- Keep in mind social distancing when choosing your seat in the Church
- No registrations will be accepted at the parent meeting (please visit our website for on line registration info https://www.stjosephwakefield.org/registration/)
- Books and materials for Grades 1 to 6 will be available and tuition payments can be dropped off
RELIGIOUS ED ON-LINE REGISTRATION
Welcome to St. Joseph Parish’s On-line Religious Education Registration. There are two steps in the process; (1) Create a Login with My Own Church and (2) Register for Religious Education Class.
1. Create Login with My Own Church
You can skip this step if you already have a My Own Church login.
Step 1 –Select “Update Your Info” Button
Step 2 –Fill out New User Registration Form Steps 1 to 3 and Submit Registration
Organization Field – St Joseph Parish, Wakefield
Personal Information – Fill in parent information here (not your child’s information)
Step 3 – A temporary password will be emailed to you once your request has been approved (the approval can take several days). Please monitor your spam folder. Contact us if you do not receive an email.
2. Register for Religious Education Class
- Go to https://boston.parishsoftfamilysuite.com/ and login to register for classes
- Select “Family Education” Tab
- Select “Online Registration” (this link will be on the left hand side of the page under the Home button)
Step 1 – Review Family Information for Accuracy
Step 2 – Select Term 2020-2021
Step 3 – Add Students – Add each child that will be a student in 2020-2021 one at a time. Be sure to complete all the fields and “Save Student”. NOTE: At this time there is only one class per grade level until we can return to in-person instruction. No tuition or fees will be collected since we are still formulating the programs, material and curriculum.
Step 4 – Submit Registration
Registration Deadline is Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
Please contact the religious education administrator at 781-245-5770 ext. 15 or via email at Diane Murphy