SAVE THE DATE – Opening Parent Meeting for Grades 1 to 9 is Sunday, September 29th. Two sessions are offered: 12:15 p.m. OR 6:45 p.m. in Father Gillis Hall. Only one parent is asked to attend.
2019-20 Religious Education Registration- Begins Monday, July 8, 2019
Register for Religious Education – Please read through all the steps.
- Fill out the Registration Form found below and return it to the rectory along with your tuition payment. You may either mail the form, drop it off or email it to email@example.com. Registration deadline is August 31st 2019.
- Keep in mind some required program class sizes (i.e., Grades 2, 7 & 8) are limited and students will be assigned on a first come first served basis. You will be notified of class assignments by the end of August.
- We are asking you to register each child who will be attending the program, even if they will be homeschooled. Students in Grades 3 – 6 are eligible to be homeschooled.
- All students registering who did not receive the sacrament of Baptism at St. Joseph Church, must include a copy of their baptismal certificate with the registration form.
- If you are new to the Parish, we ask that you register as a parishioner before registering for Religious Education classes. https://www.stjosephwakefield.org/join-the-parish/
- Books are available for purchase in the rectory during our regular hours; Monday – Friday 9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Saturday – 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Sunday – 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- For more information on each grade please visit the Grade Level Menus. Visit the Schedule Menu for class days and times.
Registration Form 2019_2020v1(PDF, 483K)
St. Joseph Parish is blessed to have the support of many generous parishioners and will never turn a student away for financial reasons. If your family is in need of assistance, do not hesitate to contact the rectory or make note of it on your registration form.
Please contact the religious education secretary at 781-245-5770 or via email at Diane Murphy