The Second Grade Curriculum is primarily devoted to the preparation and celebration of the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist.
Grade 2 meets weekly during the school year (please see class schedule for days and times). As second graders are preparing to receive their First Communion, attendance at the 9:00 a.m. Mass each Sunday is considered an essential part of the second grade curriculum.
Parents are also required to be actively involved in every aspect of the child’s progress through parent pages, completion of the First Reconciliation and First Communion books and parent informational and faith formation meetings.
Six (6) 2019-20 PARENT Meeting dates:
The Parent Meetings will be held on Wednesday and Thursday at 10:00 a.m. OR 7:00 p.m. Please note, your child will not have class on the Grade 2 Parent Meeting Dates.
(1) Opening Parent Meeting, Sunday, September 29th
(2) Wednesday, October 23rd OR Thursday, October 24th
(3) Wednesday, November 13th OR Thursday, November 14th
(4) Wednesday, January 29th OR Thursday, January 30th
(5) Wednesday, February 26th OR Thursday, February 27th
(6) Wednesday, March 25th OR Thursday, March 26th