Registration begins on Wednesday, March 7th at 8:00 a.m.
- For St. Joseph Parish children entering Grades 3 to 5 Fall 2018.
- Class held Monday, July 9th to Friday, July 13th 2018.
- Class begins at 8:30 a.m. and runs until 12:30 p.m.
- The students will attend daily Mass at 9:00 a.m. with Mrs. Keith.
- Daily snack and water will be provided.
- The material covered during a typical school year will be covered in this week.
- In addition to the week of class, there will be four parent/child faith formation meetings on Sunday from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. during the 2018-19 school year. Meeting dates are TBD.
Summer Registration Form – We will not accept any registration before the 7th.
Please note: Registration for all other school year programs for Grades 1 to 9 begins in June 2018.
St. Joseph Parish is blessed to have the support of many generous parishioners and will never turn a student away for financial reasons. If your family is in need of assistance, do not hesitate to contact the rectory or make note of it on your registration form.
Please call Diane Murphy at 781-245-5770, Tuesday – Thursday, 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.