Registration for Grades 1-9 2017-18 Religious Education has begun!
Steps to Register:
- Fill out the Registration Form (see form below) and return it to the rectory. The Registration deadline has been extended to Friday, September 1st.
- Keep in mind some required program class sizes (i.e., Grades 2 & 8) are limited and students will be assigned on a first come first served basis. You will be notified of class assignments by mid-August.
- All students registering for the first time, who did not receive the sacraments of Baptism and/or First Communion at St. Joseph Church, must include an original sealed copy of their baptismal certificate with the registration form.
- If you are new to the Parish, we ask that you register as a parishioner before registering for Religious Education classes.
- Books are available for purchase in the rectory during our regular hours; Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Saturday – 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Sunday – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- For more information on each grade please visit the Grade Level Menus. Visit the Schedule Menu for class days and times.
Registration Form 2017_18 Update (PDF, 168K)
St. Joseph Parish is blessed to have the support of many generous parishioners and will never turn a student away for financial reasons. If your family is in need of assistance, do not hesitate to contact the rectory or make note of it on your registration form.
Please call Diane Murphy at 781-245-5770, Tuesday – Thursday, 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. or email me at email@example.com.